Photoresistor module sensor LDR
Out of stock
- Reviews (0)
- using sensitive type photosensitive resistance sensor
- the comparator output signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA.
- with adjustable potentiometer detects the light intensity can be adjusted
- the working voltage 3.3V-5V
- the output form: DO digital switching output (0 and 1) and AO analog voltage output
- a fixed bolt hole for easy installation
- the small PCB board size: 3.2 cm x 1.4cm
- using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
- photoresistor module most sensitive to ambient light, generally used to detect the brightness of ambient light, triggers microcontroller or relay modules and so on;
- when the ambient light module brightness of less than the set threshold, DO-side output high, when the external ambient light brightness exceeds a set threshold, DO terminal output low;
- DO output can be with the microcontroller directly connected, through the microcontroller to detect high and low, thereby detecting the light intensity changes in the environment;
- DO outputs can directly drive a relay module shop, which can form a light control switch.
- small plates can be connected to analog output AO and AD module, through AD conversion, you can get a more accurate ambient light intensity value;