- Reviews (0)
- Product Specification
The HC-06 is a slave Bluetooth 2.0+EDR serial (UART) pass-through module. It can easily pair with a master Bluetooth device, but cannot pair with another slave device.
It can be connected to the serial pins on your Arduino or other dev board and serve as a wireless serial link, all without having to do anything except connect power, ground, Tx, and Rx. Once powered, the module automatically starts broadcasting its ID waiting for a master Bluetooth device to pair with it.
The module has an on-board voltage regulator which allows you to power the module with supply voltages of 3.6V to 6V.
With a logic level of 3.3V you can directly connect this module to a Raspberry Pi but we recommend using a logic level converter when connecting it to 5V logic devices such as most Arduino boards.
- Bluetooth Serial Transceiver Module with baseboard
- Works with any USB Bluetooth adapters
- Easy to use and completely encapsulated
- This module includes key interface and state interface compared with Smart Bluetooth Module Baseboard
- The Bluetooth Module Baseboard can be compatible with master mode, slave mode and both master-slave mode
- Works for Bluetooth TTL transceiver module which allows your target device to both send or receive the TTL data
- The key interface on the baseboard is the master mode button and can be controlled by high level from external MCU, then this module will search again automatically