Bare Conductive Touch Board
Design with paintable sensors. Turn touch into sound and make any surface interactive.
- Reviews (1)
The Touch Board makes your projects interactive.
One tool, a million possibilities! Create sensors with the Touch Board’s 12 electrodes and trigger sounds through its MP3 player. Make a MIDI piano, an interactive wall, a proximity sensor — you decide. Use our cross‐platform installer to add loads of code examples to the Arduino IDE.
Protoshields, crocodile clips, copper tape, solder and e‐textiles. Use with Electric Paint to design your own sensors.
LEVEL: Beginner to Expert Engineer
• Capacitive touch and distance sensing
• Arduino compatible
• No programming required
• Code and libraries for the Arduino IDE for optional programming
• USB HID compatible
• USB MIDI compatible (example code for Ableton Live)
• USB CDC compatible (example code for Max)
• Preprogrammed as an MP3 Player
• Easy to program as a MIDI instrument or MIDI interface
• HID capable – turn the Touch Board into a keyboard or mouse
• Arduino Leonardo pin layout supporting Arduino shields
• Built in LiPo battery charger
• 3.5mm audio jack
• 20 Digital I/O pins
• 12 Analogue pins
• Atmel ATMega32U4 Microprocessor
• Freescale MPR121 dedicated touch interface
• VLSI VS1053B audio processor
• 32 kB of Flash Memory of which 4 KB is used for bootloader
• 2.5 kB of SRAM
• microSD card included, the Touch Board will work with any microSD card up to 32GB.
• 5V operating voltage