MQ-3 Gas Sensor
5 in stock
- Reviews (0)
This gas sensor detects the presence of alcohol gas at concentrations from 0.04 mg/L to 4 mg/L, a range suitable for making a breathalyser. The sensor’s simple analog voltage interface requires only one analog input pin from your microcontroller.
The MQ-3 alcohol sensor is useful for projects that tests levels of alcohol, benzine, hexane or LPG in the air but it is most popularly used as a breathalyzer (breath analyzer) for someone who drank beer, wine or other liquor.
- Power: 2.5V ~ 5.0V
- Dimension: 40.0mm * 21.0mm
- Mounting holes size: 2.0mm
- VCC ↔ 2.5V ~ 5.0V
- GND ↔ power supply ground
- AOUT ↔ MCU.IO (analog output)
- DOUT ↔ MCU.IO (digital output)